Lotus Biscoff Fettuccine
This dessert will be a hit with the family! Such a fun way to have something sweet! 😋
If you don’t like biscoff, you can top with any other sauce of your liking: Nutella, milk chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter etc.
For the biscoff sauce:
200g Biscoff spread (or half a jar)
10 tbsp boiling water
Add the boiling water to the spread gradually while mixing until the spread has a smooth consistency
For the 1-2-3 crepes:
1 cup plain flour
2 cups milk
- Place all ingredients in a measuring jug and mix using a hand blender (or anything similar) until mixture is all smooth and well combined.
- Spray oil in a saucepan over medium heat and pour some of the mixture in, swirl around till it reaches the edge.
- Once cooked from the bottom, flip over and cook the other side
- Stack all the crepes on top of each other, roll up and slice in a thickness that resembles the fettuccine pasta
- place pieces on serving tray and drizzle generously with lotus biscoff sauce. Sprinkle some grated white chocolate to give the Parmesan cheese effect